Sunday, May 2, 2010

Faded Elegance{Craft Night}

May 27th 6-9 pm
Back by popular demand Faded Elegance's {Craft Night} Join us with Amy Duncan of Four Corners Design for a creative evening with the girls. Amy will demonstrate how to make fabulous fabric flowers, using found fabrics and buttons to make a unique pin. You can wear it on your lapel,in your hair or on your handbag. I am making napkin rings for my spring table setting,the possibilities are limitless! The best part about our {Craft Nights} is we supply everything, just bring your creativity. Amy says's you can make as many flowers as you'd like! We'll do it Faded Elegance style, champagne, nibbles and great conversation.
Please RSVP by May 20th360-568-5333
Fee: $24.00 includes all Supplies, Sips and Nibbles
and a 10% OFF after hours shopping discount.

2 comments:

bullie_mama said...

My girlfriend and I can't wait for Craft Night! Those flowers are so gorgeous and I have my eye on some cute things in the shop - yay!

Unknown said...

Lovely work girl, im following you now and waiting for more :)