Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Mother's Love...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day. The sun came out and it was a beautiful day in Historic Downtown Snohomish. People were strolling from shop to shop with their moms in the best sprits.


My darling husband and daughter took me to the Freemont Market, my favorite thing to do. We shopped, or I shopped and Anthony loaded. Chloe enjoyed dog watching and helping mom shop. It was a great morning of family time and shopping, than off to the store. I quickly loaded my finds into the store and opened for the day.


That evening we went over to my mom and dad’s to continue to celebrate mother’s day with my Grand Mother and my three sisters. I guess I may have stretched the celebration a little.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day with their family. Our “ Craft-y Night May 8th was so fun. Speaking of Mothers, we had Mother Daughter crafters. I will post the pictures from the event. Thank you for attending and thank you Amada and Tim!

2 comments:

mari said...

that is such a cute picture of chloe.
you must have way more energy than me to be able to do fremont and then run the store all day. i can't wait to see pictures of the craft night. it sounds like you all had so much fun.

Laura said...

Enjoyed visiting your blog this morning. I'll be back and am now a follwer!

Laura

whitespraypaint.blogspot.com