Saturday, April 23, 2011

Joyeuses Pâques!

We have front row seats to our local Snohomish Easter Parade every year. You can't say were not kid friendly! Check out our Faded Elegance kid posse. I am feeling old it feels like just yesterday I was marching in the same parade with my Brownie troop.


Easter snuck up on me this year, Chloe reminded me that we still needed to make her Easter Bonnet last night. She drew her bonnet design; I was very relived that I could scrounge up all that she needed.
Wishing you and your families a very Joyeuses Paques! (Happy Easter)

2 comments:

Shell said...

Kim,
Aren't we Lucky to have such a FUN little town that still has a Great Tradition! We are the ONLY City in Washington that STILL has an Easter parade!

Next year, you'd best bring yourself and Chloe to the Bonnet Contes after the Parade! We had TOO much fun today!

Thank you again, for your donatinos! They mean a LOT in our little town!

Have a Blessed Easter!
Love, Hug and a "Bus"
Shell

Lauren said...

Chole is so gorgeous! She looks so much like you! Look at that empty bird cage in the background! It looks like she is pleading with you in this picture for some feathered friends!