Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Something for every Bunny!

Easter is right around the corner, it's early this year. I love Easter, you have pretty Easter dresses, Easter baskets and great spring decorations. I have my entire family for Easter, I make everyone a basket and we have a giant Easter egg hunt. This year Easter is going to be hectic, I am leaving for Belize next week for my sisters wedding, we will be getting home just in time for Easter!
Today, our Easter candy arrived, these delightful award winning chocolate Carrots, Bunnies and Eggs are made the European method with a special blend of rich hand picked cocoa beans.
These gourmet solid milk chocolate candies make a wonderful addition to an Easter basket of a token of appreciation.
I display these darling faux chocolate bunnies and eggs on my dessert buffet staggered on different height cake plates. Someone all ways mistakes them for the real thing!



No comments: