Saturday, November 21, 2009

An Evening of inspiration with Rhonda Addison


Friday November 20th we had one of our "VIP After Hour Parties" with guest artist Rhonda Addison. Thank you for joining us at Faded Elegance for an evening of inspiration and Champagne. I always enjoy visiting with our friends after store hours. I am embarrassed to say that I was having such a good time, I forgot to take pictures!
Rhonda brought her newest collection of "Fall Fruit" and "Western Bling" art. Rhonda's style of photography creates a magical timeless feeling. She is known for her custom photography and embellished collections of still life images. Rhonda is amazing; her unique style of photography is a one of a kind treasured art piece.
We are now carrying Rhonda's art at Faded Elegance, so if you missed our event, you can still see Rhonda's work at Faded Elegance. Rhonda, congratulations on your nuptials!
Check out Rhonda's website-www.rhondaassion.com
During our event we displayed decorating and entertaining tips throughout the store, just in time for the Holiday! Next blog post I will post each dealer's tip, so keep posted. I am always amazed by our talented dealers at Faded Elegance. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such a group of wonderfully talented ladies.
We served yummy caramel apples and nibbles with champagne. Everyone received a special Faded Elegance tote bag with purchase. For every donation of food for the Snohomish Food Bank, we are giving out beautiful mercury glass ornaments. Please bring your food donations to Faded Elegance. To receive invites to our special events...Join our email list and become a VIP customer.





1 comment:

Jill @ Joyworks said...

Hi girls: I wish I could of come just for one of those carmel apples. YUM-O The store looks so festive and fun as usual. I hope I can pop in soon. I'm going on week two of the flu :o(